11/5/08

Tidy

Wow, crazy. GObama!



I booked Isaac for Sears portraits for Christmas. They better give me a good deal, bastards! I see a good package online but the lady at Sears said last time that the location a CCM doesn't honor those deals. I'll have to bust some skulls if they won't. I'm not paying $300+ for pictures.

We have mice in our kitchen! We keep finding droppings in our silverware drawer. *shudder* we set a bunch of traps, I haven't heard anything go off yet. I know you're there, suckers! I'm afraid to open the drawers.

Also, there are strange men in my bedroom replacing two of our windows. There are gaping holes disrupting my life. Its weird living somewhere where you have no control over what happens. They just come on in and start doing what they do. I can't wait to own a house.

1 comment:

Phone Photo Project by Kim said...

Just a hint in case you don't know. Use peanut butter on the mouse traps! Works like a charm!