11/8/08

woopty doo

Its ma birthdaaayy!
the big two-three. How very useless. It's simply one year closer to a quarter of a century so who cares. I think we're doing dinner & a movie tonight which is awesome, it'll be really nice to get some time to ourselves. My mom called me this morning to wish my happy birthday and to tell me a collection agency called looking for me. Haha, thanks mom! Just keep reminding me about my financial problems. I think I owe various doctors more money than I made last year. I thank my sickly genes for that.
Anyhoo, its an overcast, damp, chill-you-to-your-bones type of November day and all it does is bring on flashbacks of all the childhood birthday parties that were ruined due to the weather. So I'm just gonna go about my business and try to forget that I'm just getting old.

1 comment:

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Happy Birthday!!! I know I'm late but I have been busy busy busy. Hope you had a GREAT time!!!