11/11/08

bwawk

I can't muster up the energy to give a crap about most anything today. And yet, I'm finding myself so beyond irritated at it all. The psoriasis? eczema? leprosy? that is plaguing my hands is really bad today, made worse by the fact that I'm incessantly washing my hands, paranoid of viruses and germs that could infiltrate my precious baby's pure immune system. Joel decided to pull apart our whole closet the other night and NOT finish the project, so now there are piles of old clothes strewn about and I can't bring myself to sift through any of it because 1)the thought of touching dry fabric with the condition of the skin on my hands makes me shudder and 2) going through all of the old clothes that will NEVER FIT ME AGAIN because of the gigantic state my boobs are in is a little hard to take. I took the bunny to the vet to get his nails clipped today, and the usual ordeal of almost scratching the techs' eyes out and getting eaten by the dogs in the waiting room got me all panicky. Now he's hiding, bitter and traumatized. The kitchen is a mess because we still haven't resolved the mouse situation, though they did eat every last bit of the D-CON. We haven't bothered putting the silverware back yet though just in case. The refrigerator has been FREEZING everything in there, not that there's much because when the hell do we ever go shopping? Out of money, out of food. It's really nice out but I think I'm going to get back into my pjs and do a totally half-assed job at being a mom today. Don't even get me started on Joel's new life ventures, I'll save that for another rant.

1 comment:

Phone Photo Project by Kim said...

I feel your pain on unfinished projects. For two years I have had a half finished kitchen, still no baseboards in the dining room I just painted and the list goes on!!!

On your skin thing...have you tried Cetaphil cream in the little "tub". It worked wonders on my son Benaiah's eczema.