10/16/08

Draining

I had to get a mouth guard from my dentist the other day. I have to wear it all the time for 3-4 weeks! Day and night! It's such a pain in my ass, I have all these mouth sores and tooth pain. It's an attempt to fix my messed up jaw in hopes that I won't need surgery or braces or anything horrible like that. Just another medical bill. My dentist is a good guy I guess, he's always giving me discounts and stuff. I can't tell if it's awesome or condescending. Either way, this thing sucks and I don't wanna wear it! Waaahhh.

We got Isaac the Baby Einstein activity jumper to try and keep him occupied. It has turned out to be one giant failure. He likes it long enough first thing in the morning for me to have a cup of coffee, but much longer than that and he gets red in the face and starts hexing the little frog with baby curses. He's so hard to keep busy. I can't wait til he can walk so he can entertain himself. Go run into walls, sure, as long as you're happy. Little Bugger.

I'm highly annoyed with a number of domestic problems but feeling too defeated to write about it right now. I'm working on the extended version of my birth story, it's almost done so I'm gonna be posting it here soon. I've been working on it for like 2 months now. Ha. I don't know why it's so important to me to have every detail of the event accounted for, but it is and I'd like to share it. I suppose I could get to bed now. Laying in bed in awkward, tense silence isn't a good feeling though. I'll put it off a little longer.

No comments: