10/6/08

Intense wiggling

Why can't he ever sit stil & relax? I try to soothe him and say chiiilllll maaannnn but this little guy is rambunctious. Cesar Millan always says you should have a dog who matches your energy level. What about babies?


This weekend Joel and I got 2 year upgrades on our phones. I got the Rumor, the crazy outer space phone with the slide out keyboard to satisfy my texting needs. Joel got some other black thing, wasn't paying attention. Anyways, Joel's was out of stock so they had to order it, but I got mine on the spot. The salesman was this nice old guy with thick ear hair and seriously nasty smoker's teeth. He seemed a little out of his league to be honest. While he was setting up my phone doing whatever it is they do on the computers that takes 5 days, I was checking it out. Then I realized he'd put it under Joel's phone number. *My* phone with *Joel's* number. I pointed it out and the guy looked dumb struck, started stumbling and fumbling with words and papers, looked like he was gonna cry. I asked if you know, he could just fix it. But he just sort of stared at me like this was asking the impossible. Can they do that? I dunno. Joel tried to rectify the situation and make him feel better by saying let's just wait til my phone comes in and we'll deal with it then. Great! Now I have this super sweet new phone that I can't use cuz it's really Joel's. So for the meantime he has to use it, and he'll probably break it. Bahhh.

In other news, I feel like an idiot. We got a loan last week to help take care of some bills and buy Joel a new car before winter hits and we're up shit's creek. We paid off a bunch of stuff and Joel did get a car. I had more in my bank account than I've seen in months, and it made me a little giddy. I got pumped about a bunch of stuff online and placed like 50 orders without blinking. Stupid! I told him I just got a few things that I needed. Lolz. Now when it all comes in I'll have to hide a few things. Also, we still get our mail at my parents' house, so it's all going there. I can feel their judgement already. Yes I am irresponsible with money. Back off.

I got the pictures back from that wedding, and I have to say, a lot of them came out really awesome. I'm excited about it. I wish I had a scanner, I'd show them off. It was a lot of fun running around with my camera, having people treat me like I knew what I was doing. I hope they like what I put together for them.

1 comment:

Missers said...

You crack me up Martha :) Yay for blogs!! See if you can get on mine, if you can't, PM me your e-mail address so I can add you! XOXO Missy and Nixon.