12/19/08

For the past few days I've been considering the fact that I may be on the verge of a mental collapse. The inherent sleep deprivation is finally boring a hole straight through my brain, causing destruction along it's way. Honestly, last night around midnight right after I had gotten Isaac into his night time diaper and nursed him back to sleep, I picked him up to move him and his dipe had ALREADY leaked through and soaked his pjs. I therefore had to changed his pjs and his diaper which of course meant waking him right back up again. I burst into tears and starting kicking things- clothes, toys - right across the room. Joel half-woke for a moment to declare, "are you serious?!" and I just plopped Isaac back in his crib and collapsed into bed. My body is erupting in mysterious rashes and painfully dry skin, and I'm having paranoid delusions that Joel is about to leave me! Haha man, this kid is really takin a toll on me! But then things like this happen:



Our funny little moments at home together playing, taking pictures, talking, whatever. He's so funny, he cracks me up and just as I'm about to snap he does something all cute.

2 comments:

Missy and David Vadasy said...

Aww he is so cute in the clip! Sleep deprivation will do that to you, I am so sorry! Tell dad to watch him for a little and get some sleep!! You deserve it :o) XOXOX

Erin M said...

sleep deprivation and hormonal wackiness can really do a number. Dont be afraid to talk with your doc if it's not getting better!